The information contained on this website is for entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Manik Magazine a subsidiary of Vanity Carter Media, LLC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Manik Magazine. Neither Manik Magazine, nor the staff, employees, or agents of Manik Magazine are liable for direct, associated or consequent damage, and or indirect damage or fines, or losses that are the consequence of access to, the use of or the reliance on (information included in) this website, or any site linked to it, including but not limited to viruses that can cause damage to computer equipment or software. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of externally linked sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Manik Magazine can at any time and without prior notice make changes and corrections to the website and to these provisions and conditions.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, Manik Magazine takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website’s intent, through it’s server is to provide the users with a tailored experience.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact and Communication:
Users contacting this website and/or it’s owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and it’s owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
Your details are not passed on to any third parties unless otherwise explicitly implied at the time of subscription, survey, giveaway or promotional campaign.
What type of information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same when submitting articles.
- If you have reason to believe that your Content has been copied, has been USED and NOT given appropriate credit, and/or is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that this website contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify usin writing by submitting an e-mail that includes the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Service;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- IMPORTANT: MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE IN A NOTICE CLAIMING THAT CONTENT OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING VIOLATES THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT AND MAY EXPOSE YOU TO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES). COURTS HAVE FOUND THAT YOU MUST CONSIDER COPYRIGHT DEFENSES, LIMITATIONS OR EXCEPTIONS BEFORE SENDING A NOTICE. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER CONTENT RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE INFRINGES YOUR COPYRIGHT, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU FIRST CONTACT AN ATTORNEY. IN ADDITION, PLEASE DETERMINE WHETHER THE CONTENT YOU ARE SENDING A NOTICE ABOUT IS ACTUALLY RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE BEFORE SENDING THE NOTICE.
* If you have reason to believe your content has been copied or you have reason to believe your content has been used without attributing proper credits please submit an e-mail to email@example.com.