The day is finally here, it’s National Orgasm Day! What are you doing to celebrate? Well, as the staff Health Contributor for Manik Mag, I feel it’s my professional duty to share some tips for having a very HAPPY Orgasm Day!
Ok ladies, after much research here are 5 health benefits of sex & orgasms courtesy of WebMD:
- Lowers stress levels which in turn yields better blood pressure.
- A boost in immunity – “Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
- Improves heart health.
- Burns calories.
- Better Self esteem – University of Texas researchers found that boosting self-esteem was one of 237 reasons people have sex.
During my research, the benefit that I found especially pleasing is that orgasms keeps our “girly” parts healthy, meaning the added blood flow keeps us supple and lubricated! Yes I said it and those of you who don’t “fake it” know exactly what I’m talking about……Speaking of “faking it”, according to a recent report by the Huffington Post, a quarter of women fake the climax and only 30% claimed they were “somewhat satisfied” with their partner’s performance.
So ladies what’s going on? Why aren’t you satisfied? Why are you faking it? Well if you don’t know the answers to those questions, never fear I Kymberly Nichole da da da daaa, am here to help! According to Cliterati, a sex website for women, there are a few tips that will hopefully get you “there”.
• Pick a position that you find most stimulating.
• Use toys, yes look up your local sex toy retailer and shop, shop, shop! (The celebrator is a good pick!)
• Use a bullet….No don’t shoot your partner because you can’t get “there”. Use a vibrating bullet for added stimulation
• Relax! Don’t feel pressure to have an orgasm. Enjoy the moment and the quality time with your partner
And don’t forget, if you don’t have a partner……well self satisfaction is a wonderful alternative. Technically we call it masturbation, in my circle we call it “handling business”. And my professional advice is, “do what you have to do to get it done”
Well that’s it for me……I wish you all a very Happy & Healthy “National Orgasm Day!” Now get out there and get you some! BE SAFE!